This article applies to the following permission levels:
|✅ Contributor||✅ Author||✅ Designer||✅ Admin|
This article will help users add their IntelligenceBank assets into documents they have created in Outfit.
You can add IntelligenceBank assets into your Outfit documents once you have chosen a template in Outfit and started edited the document. If you have not yet done this, please check out the following articles:
Using IntelligenceBank Assets in your Outfit documents
- Once you are in the editing screen, click on an image input (represented by a icon).
- If no image is currently inserted in your document, select the 'Choose an image' button. Or if you'd like to replace an existing image, select 'Replace Image'.
- You will be presented with a list of assets from Outfit's Asset Library. In the ‘Libraries’ section of the Asset Library, click on ‘Intelligence Bank Images’. Please note, your administrator may be have named this library something different in your account.
- Select the IntelligenceBank asset you would like to use in your document. To insert a new Asset, click “Replace Image”.
- Your IntelligenceBank asset will now appear in your document in Outfit .
Note: Please note, you may be required to log in to IntelligenceBank from the Outift Asset Library before you can view the assets.
For tips on finding the asset you need, check out this Help article: Accessing IntelligenceBank Images in the Asset Library. If you still cannot find an asset you believe you should have access to, or have problems authenticating yourself into IntelligenceBank, please reach out to your IT Support Team.