This article applies to the following permission levels:
|❌ Contributor||❌ Author||❌ Designer||✅ Admin|
Tag: Tags are labels you create to meaningfully group teams so that you can efficiently manage the content they have access to.
This article will show how you can view a summary of all tagged content, and delete tags.
What are tags?
Tags are labels you create to organise your teams in meaningful groups so that you can efficiently manage the content they have access to.
Tags are a flexible tool, so you can bring your own organisational structure into Outfit, and create and assign them in a way that suits your content needs. For example, you might use tags to represent regions, departments, services, or any other categorisation you see fit.
Viewing the tag management page
- You can see a list of all active tags on the Tag Management page. To access this page, navigate to Users and Teams in the sidebar, then select the "Tags" tab.
- Click on a tag in the table to see a summary of all teams with that tag.
Deleting a tag
- To delete a tag, find the tag you wish to delete on the tag management page, and open the action menu by clicking the three vertical dots at the end of the table row. Select "delete".
- Deleting a tag will remove it from all teams or content resources, and cannot be reversed. This will also remove any associated permissions.
- Tags are also automatically deleted if they are no assigned to any teams.