This article applies to the following permission levels:
|❌ Contributor||✅ Author||✅ Designer||✅ Admin|
Project: A project is a folder that houses a selection of a user’s documents.
Documents: Documents can be created by users from their available suite of templates. Documents are the individual pieces of collateral that live inside a project folder e.g. brochures, web ads, signage, business cards, social media tiles etc. These documents can be edited based on the inputs available in that template. Documents may or may not require approval in order to be exported and downloaded, shared or printed.
This article will show users how to change a project's and document's name.
How to rename a project
- Go to the project screen and select the "Your Projects" tab if you want to rename one of the projects that you've created or the "All Projects" tab if you want to rename one of the projects that you have access to.
- Click the ellipsis (...) next to the project that you'd like to rename and select "Rename" - this will then let you edit the project's name.
- Hit enter once you've finished typing the new name and a green banner will confirm that the project name has been successfully updated.
- You can also rename a project by clicking "Settings" when you're inside the project. In the Settings page, there the Name field which you can update and your changes will automatically be saved.
How to rename a document
- Inside a project, select the document that you'd like to rename by clicking the check mark on the document's thumbnail. It will highlight the document when selected.
- Click the "... More" button and select "Rename".
- Enter the new name for the document and hit enter.