How to use the Ideas Portal
Have an idea for us? We’d love to hear it! We’ve created the Ideas Portal as a space where we can discuss ideas, share plans, and keep up-to-date with new releases.
You can see all ideas submitted to Outfit on the Ideas Portal. Ideas are categorised into four categories - under consideration, planned, building, and launched. Click on an idea to read more about the idea and what other Outfit users are saying.
Submit an idea
To submit an idea:
- Click + Submit Idea, located in the top-right corner.
- Enter your idea. It helps the team if you explain the problem you’re trying to solve.
- Select how important this idea is to you:
- Enter your email address. This should be the email address associated with your Outfit account. We will only use this email to ask questions or update you on the status of your idea.
- Click submit.
Your idea will then be submitted to the team. Don’t be alarmed if you don’t see your idea on the ideas portal straight after you submit. We will review the idea and add it to the relevant area of the portal.
Vote for an idea
To vote for an idea:
- Click on the idea you would like to vote for.
- Indicate how important the idea is to you:
- Add more detail to how this idea will make Outfit better for you.
- Enter your email address.
- Click submit.
Receive updates for an idea
You will automatically receive updates for ideas you have submitted or voted for. Updates will be visible on the portal and emailed to you.
Update email address for Ideas Portal
If you entered an incorrect email address or need to update the email address on your Ideals Portal account, you can do this by:
- Head to your profile, located in the bottom-left corner of the Ideas portal.
- Click Edit Profile.
- Enter the email address you would like to use going forward.
- Click Save changes.