Template Library Tagging
This feature is only available to Designers and Administrators.
There are currently two ways to add tags to a template and its variations, via the Template Variations page of a Template, or via any project.
Via Template Variations
To add a tag to a template, first you must navigate to a template’s repository.
- From the menu click on
Templating> Choose a Template to add tags to >
- Highlight a selection of template variations you would like to add a tag to.
- In the Actions Menu click on the Tag button and choose from the previously created tags. If a tag needs to be created, click the
+ Add Tagsbutton to setup a new one.
Via A Project
You can also tag templates via any Project.
- Navigate to a Project and click the
+ Addbutton to show the Template Library
- Click and drag templates into pre-existing tags to add them to that tag.
- To add a tag, click on the
Visit the Documents page to learn more about the Template Library.